What You Need to Know About ViGO Protein
- ViGO PROTEIN is a product that has been formulated with a strong focus on the key active ingredient, which is WHEY PROTEIN.
- Our goal is to give you a product with nutritional content that's as close to the protein raw material as possible*.
- We took a high quality milk-derived Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC80) and then added just enough additives (natural colour, flavour and sweetener) to deliver awesome taste.
- ViGO Protein contains just 3-5 ingredients, depending on flavour.
- Our protein raw material is 77.8% protein by weight. After additives the protein content is 74.1% (depending on flavour)
- We use no mysterious protein blends, matrices or added amino acids. Just WPC80 Whey Protein Concentrate.
*we do sell unflavoured/ unsweetened WPC80 in our Elements Range, which is the actual raw material.
UNPACKING THE FORMULATION OF VIGO PROTEIN
ViGO Protein is based on NutriWhey™ 800I Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC80) purchased from The Netherlands. Few brands disclose their protein raw material and ViGO is one of the few brands that do.
WPC80 is the key raw material and our goal at ViGO is to give as much of it as possible in a serving of protein. That's why we basically took this raw material, add a flavouring, a natural colourant and sweetener. In the graphic below we dissect the label of our Cookies&Cream and look at where the protein is from.
The takeaways here are that on the label of each ViGO Protein flavour variant:
- We give you a breakdown of how much WPC80 raw material we use and how much protein it yields.
- We also provide the total quantities of additives we use.
- You will see a strong focus on the raw material (WPC80). That is why our protein percentages are very high.
- You will see at most 5 ingredients.
- You won't see any ingredients like carb powders, creatine, glycine, taurine, or any fancy ingredient blends (e.g. test boosters) that robs a few grams to rescue profits.
ViGO Protein contains no mysterious protein blends, matrices or added amino acids. Just WPC80 Whey Protein Concentrate.
Thanks for reading this article!
Any questions? Please feel free to write to ViGO at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council (MCC) or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.